- Safeguarding the MI industry’s future by creating or (co-)designing appropriate regulatory frameworks
- Monitoring the MI market
- Analysis and early identification of EU environmental policies that are to be implemented into German law
- Provision of an online platform, the ECP database (ECP Database) with comprehensive information relevant to the industry on upcoming or existing directives
- Provision of decision-making aids and recommendations for action
- Provision of forms for compliance with recent legal reforms
- Claims for Injunctive relief in accordance with WEEE - Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Act (law concerning the sale, return and environmentally sound disposal of electrical and electronic equipment) for non-registration of trademarks with the EAR Foundation
- >Supportive preparations for compliance with the RoHS and EuP environmental regulations
- Categorisation of musical instruments for determining optimal eco-design requirements – EuP regulation from 2013
- General awareness-building in the political sector about the importance of the German musical instrument and music equipment industry as part of the creative economy, and hence as an economic factor for Germany as a business location
- Project management of individual studies
- Sourcing of lawyers and experts for legal and tax advice
Professional continuing education for the MI industry. More ...
European School Music Prize 2016
Learn more about the prize, the 2015 winners and how to enter. More ...
Local Dealer Finder
Looking for a professional, competent dealer near year? We have some of the best for you. More ...
We promote culture
We support numerous projects to promote music.